Wondering what software is supported at Mount Holyoke? We have a core set of software tools that are installed/available on all College owned computers and are supported at the Technology Help Desk.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Google Apps/GSuite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Windows and Macintosh operating systems
These software products are installed on College owned computers in labs and classrooms.*
- Adobe Premiere
- Moodle - Learning Management System
- R Studio
LITS assesses, evaluates, and chooses software to meet the needs of the campus community, taking into consideration each product's features, compatibility, price, reliability, upgrade path and vendor support.
Departments and individuals who want to use software not listed above on College-owned machines should talk with LITS prior to purchase. Please submit the software purchasing form and LITS staff will be in touch with you to discuss your needs.
If you want to purchase software for use on your personal (non-College-owned) computer, please refer to personal tech purchases.
* Some software programs are not available in ALL labs and classrooms across campus. To check if a certain program is available in a specific lab/classroom, contact the Technology Help Desk.