As a part of MHCTV, Mount Holyoke College's internet protocol television (IPTV) service is provided through a partnership with Comcast and delivered through the XFINITY On Campus™ portal. This service offers online access to 115 broadcast and premium channels, as well as on demand content.
XFINITY On Campus Includes...
- Live streaming TV
- Video on Demand with the best selection of current shows and hit movies
- XFINITY On Campus™ subscription services, including a choice of 5 premium channels like HBO™ & Showtime™, Sports Entertainment Package, Digital Preferred Service and international channels for an additional monthly fee
- An interactive programming guide
XFINITY On Campus is currently available for viewing on Windows and Mac computers, as well as devices running either iOS or Android OS.
- Computers should access the XFINITY On Campus player through the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome. The most recent version of Adobe Flash is required.
- XFINITY On Campus can also be accessed through the XFINITY TV app, available for iOS and Android in their respective app stores.
Important Note: This service is available through the MHC network. Therefore, on-campus students will have automatic access as long as they are connected to campus WiFi. Off-campus students should connect to Mount Holyoke VPN for full access to XFINITY On Campus from the comfort of home.