Replacement OneCards can be printed in Public Safety, they are open 24/7.
There is a New OneCard Photo Process too.
The Mount Holyoke College ID / OneCard is a multi-purpose photo ID card issued to all incoming students, faculty, staff, and eligible community members. Your MHC ID / OneCard provides access to a variety of campus services, including:
- Residence hall door access
- Access to appropriate academic buildings
- Meal plans
- Library borrowing (books, computers, DVDs, etc.)
- Printing and copying
The MHCXpress Account
Your MHC ID / OneCard has a debit function called the MHCXpress account. In addition to the services listed above, you can use your MHC ID / OneCard to pay for the following with money deposited into your MHCXpress account:
- Prescriptions at the Health Center
- Off-campus shuttle tickets
- Beverage and snack vending
- Stamps and sending packages at Mount Holyoke College Mail Services
- Purchasing additional guest meals in the dining halls
- Textbooks at Odyssey Bookshop* and items at other participating Village Commons vendors
*Purchases at Odyssey Bookshop can also be charged to your student account using your MHC ID / OneCard.