- The LITS Help Desk has resumed in person service. All OneCard services are available to current faculty, staff and students during office hours of 8:30-5pm. If your need for a OneCard is after business hours you can get a replacement card printed at Public Safety and Services.
- All community members should follow the OneCard Photo Upload Process.
The Mount Holyoke College ID / OneCard is a multi-purpose photo ID card issued to all incoming students, faculty, staff, and eligible community members. Your MHC ID / OneCard provides access to a variety of campus services, including:
- Residence hall door access
- Access to appropriate academic buildings
- Meal plans
- Library borrowing (books, computers, DVDs, etc.)
- Printing and copying
The MHCXpress Account
Your MHC ID / OneCard has a debit function called the MHCXpress account. In addition to the services listed above, you can use your MHC ID / OneCard to pay for the following with money deposited into your MHCXpress account:
- Prescriptions at the Health Center
- Off-campus shuttle tickets
- Beverage and snack vending
- Stamps and sending packages at Mount Holyoke College Mail Services
- Purchasing additional guest meals in the dining halls
- Textbooks at Odyssey Bookshop* and items at other participating Village Commons vendors
- Note: If you run out of dining dollars or dedicated printing money before the end of the semester, additional charges that would come from those pots will be charged to your MHCXpress account.
*Purchases at Odyssey Bookshop can also be charged to your student account using your MHC ID / OneCard.