Multi-function devices (MFDs)
Mount Holyoke College is equipped with eighty-five Canon multi-function devices (MFDs).
Print to any public MFD from your personal computer using Google Cloud Printing.
With MHC's commitment to sustainability in mind, we strategically placed MFDs in central locations according to building population. Public MFDs are available in the following locations:
- Blanchard Campus Center near Information Desk
- Fimbel Maker & Innovation Lab in Prospect Hall
- Kendade Science Center atrium
- Language Resource Center (LRC) in Ciruti
- Pratt Music Library
- Skinner Hall
- Williston Library (three public MFDs): up the ramp across from the Circulation Desk, in the Information Commons and in the Reading Room just past room 419 on the left.