Multi-function devices (MFDs)
LITS maintains multi-function devices (MFDs) across campus that print, copy and scan.
Print to any public MFD from your personal computer using Mobility Print.
With MHC's commitment to sustainability in mind, we strategically place MFDs in central locations according to building population. Public MFDs are available in the following locations:
- Blanchard Campus Center near Information Desk and Upper Level (!)
- Language Resource Center (LRC) in Ciruti Hall
- Williston Library: Information Commons, Reading Room & Circulation Desk (up the ramp)
- Skinner Hall - 1st floor
- Maker's Space - Prospect Hall
- Auxiliary Services - 24 hour access
- Kendade Atrium