Mobility Print is a secure, cloud-based, network print service for Macs and PCs, iPhones and Androids.
LITS has public printers located around campus, which we fondly call “multi-function devices” (MFDs) that can make copies, scan and print. You can easily store or upload your print document to the cloud and then retrieve them from any public MFD by tapping your OneCard.
Follow the configuration directions (configuration only needs to be done once) to add the LITS-Public-Cloud print queue to YOUR device.
What you need to know:
- Your device must be connected to Mount Holyoke WiFi (eduroam or LyonNet) or the VPN
- Your MHC username and password
- This process will add a printer to your system.
- For students that printer is LITS-Public-Cloud, which allows you to release your print jobs with your OneCard at the pubic Canon MFDs.
- For faculty/staff that printer is LITS-FacStaff-Cloud, which allows you to release your print jobs at the Canon MFDs.
- If you have a Chromebook, please note as of Fall 2021 we do not have a solution for Chromebook printing, please use a LITS computer, located across campus.
Install Mobility Print:
NOTE: When prompted for a login to PRINT, please change the username to YOUR MHC USERNAME, (NO @mtholyoke) and your MHC Password.
How to print:
- Open your file on your device.
- Select Print.
- Select the print queue in the printer destination:
- LITS-Public-Cloud for students and community members
- LITS-FacStaff-Cloud for faculty and staff
- You will be prompted to enter your MHC username and password.
- Click Print and a message will appear on your device once the job has successfully been submitted to the print queue.
- To release your print job, go to any public printer location, tap and HOLD your MHC Onecard for 5 seconds until the printer screen shows your Print Jobs. Select the document(s) to release.
- Verify that you are connected to the Mount Holyoke network via VPN or WiFi.
- Check the system requirements for your device from the Mobility Print setup page.
- For Android devices, check your device settings that printing is enabled.
- If you are unable to view the list of printers or nothing happens, restart the app and/or your device.
- To release your jobs at the MFD, tap and HOLD your MHC OneCard for **5** seconds (3 beeps) until the printer screen shows your Print Jobs. Select the document(s) to release.
- If you still experience a problem, contact the Technology Help Desk.