The Educational Technology team, part of Research and Instructional Support (RIS), supports the integration of technology and learning across the Mount Holyoke curriculum.
Our instructional technologists collaborate with faculty on the implementation of a wide range of applications, equipment, and platforms into course learning goals and activities. Contact the team to discuss:
- Collaborative technology-based assignment design
- Technology recommendations based on learning goals
- Instruction on supported software tools, especially core technologies
- Investigation of emerging technologies for teaching and research
- And consultation and support for student projects in non-traditional formats
The Educational Technology team maintains Moodle, our learning management system, and can advise you on productive and creative uses of this essential tool. They also regularly partner with groups across campus and train a team of student consultants, who provide peer support for instructional technology in the MEWS Teaching Area.
To get started with the Educational Technology Team, please make an appointment, or view the team’s support calendar for information about drop-in sessions. Both virtual and in-person support options are available.
More from the Ed Tech team can be found on their site on the Mount Holyoke Commons.