With the move to remote learning, these services are temporarily different or unavailable. Please see LITS Services and hours for current information specific to this academic year.
Borrow cameras, voice recorders, mics, projectors and a wide variety of other multimedia equipment from LITS to support your projects. LITS offers a wide range of up-to-date multimedia equipment, and we can teach you how to use it.
Laptops for students
Laptops are available for either 3-hour or 3-day loan periods on a first-come, first-served basis at the Circulation Desk. We offer Macbook Pros, Dell Latitudes and Dell Chromebooks. You can check on current availability of student laptops at Gadgets-to-Go.
Laptops for faculty/staff
The Circulation Desk also loans out a variety of multimedia items on a first-come, first-served basis, including:
- various chargers — for iPhones, Android phones, Macbook Pros, Macbook Airs, Apple USB-C,
- stereo headphones, noise cancelling headphones and USB headsets,
- scientific calculators and graphing calculators and
- portable disk drives.
You can check on current availability of all these items at Gadgets-to-Go.
Media Services maintains a large inventory of other reservable equipment for 3-day loans. Please reserve these items at least 3 days in advance to ensure availability. The following types of equipment are available to check out:
- video, GoPro and DSLR cameras,
- memory cards and card converters,
- light panel kits and camera lights,
- digital audio recorders,
- stereo headphones and USB headsets,
- microphones and microphone stands,
- portable speakers, PA systems and megaphones,
- display and network adapters,
- portable hard drives and CD/DVD drives,
- LCD projectors and projector screens,
- Blu-ray and DVD/VHS combo players
- and much more!