The Research Help service is the first place you can turn to for immediate research assistance. You can request help from a librarian by emailing email@example.com or scheduling an appointment.
Librarians can answer questions and help you locate resources such as books, articles and media in the library or online. Contact us for help when you want to:
- Find a book in the Mount Holyoke or Five College collection,
- Find full text of articles,
- Request materials from other libraries in the Five Colleges — and beyond,
- Talk with a librarian,
- Get help with citations and bibliographies,
- Get connected to other services in LITS to help with your work.