Hours this week
The Eleanor Pierce Stevens Music Library, more commonly referred to as the Pratt Music Library, is located on the ground floor of Pratt Music Hall facing lower lake. It houses Mount Holyoke’s collection of music materials, including books, scores, journals and recordings available for checkout for any member of the community (not just music students!). The reading room offers study space with plenty of natural light and views of lower lake, plus computer workstations and a small group listening and study room.
Visit Pratt Music Library to:
- check out music materials. These items will have “MH Pratt” listed as the location:
- journals and magazines
- audio CDs and
- borrow music reserve books & films
- get directions and help finding music books, scores and journals and
- return Pratt library materials.
Staff at Pratt Music Library are available all hours that the music library is open and can assist you with many library tasks. Speak with a staff member to:
- ask about borrowing
- renew library materials
- find out when an item is expected back
- get help using the library catalog
- get help finding and requesting materials from the Five Colleges or interlibrary loan and
- ask about your library account (please ask your library fine and bill questions at the Circulation Desk in the main library).