On Tuesday June 23rd, LITS will implement a curbside pickup service to provide access to available materials from the MHC collection. This service is intended to support teaching and learning during the summer months, and will be available to current Mount Holyoke faculty, staff, and students.
Items must be requested online, through the Five College Catalog. We understand how valuable browsing the stacks can be, and are happy to show you how to do so virtually. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance using the catalog’s Browse Shelf feature, or if you have questions about placing requests online.
Items requested by 7:30 AM Friday each week will be available for pickup the following week. You will receive an email notification from our staff to confirm when your materials are ready for pickup. If this service needs to be cancelled due to severe weather or staffing limitations, we will contact you via email.
Please find our scheduled pickup hours and guidelines below.
- Please abide by social distancing standards and remain 6 feet from others at all times.
- When you arrive, call the circulation desk 413-538-2622. LITS staff will gather your information and retrieve your holds.
- Wait by the lamp post opposite the main library entrance.
- Staff will bring your bagged items outside on a book cart, and re-enter the building.
- Once the staff member is back in the building, you may retrieve your items.
|Tuesday||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
LITS will expand the curbside service to provide access to Five College collections and InterLibrary Loan as our colleagues return to work and as those services are restored. We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility while we work to provide access to our collections in a way that keeps our community safe.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.