The College is launching a study of its technology environment, which directly supports the services you use every day. This process should include as many students, faculty, and staff as possible. Our partners at CampusWorks are looking for you to provide insight and feedback in two upcoming sessions:
- Tuesday, April 13th from 10:00-11:30 am: Trends in Higher Education Administrative Systems
- Many of MHC’s systems have been developed to meet immediate needs. This presentation will review trends in higher education to see what’s possible if we focus our design on both the present and the future.
- A recording of this session will be made available.
- Thursday, April 15th from 2:00-4:00 pm: A workshop: Designing a Student-Centered Vision for Mount Holyoke’s Services and Processes
- Help develop the principles that will inform MHC’s future technology environment that will support a more seamless experience for students.
- The statement developed in this workshop will be made available.
Please feel free to contact Alex Wirth-Cauchon, CIO & Executive Director of LITS, if you have questions or comments.