Media Services offers videography services in support of academic events and programs. When there are competing demands, academic events with a greater campus-wide audience and public appeal will take priority over those with a narrower audience focus.
Our priorities are as follows:
- Campus-wide major events (e.g., Commencement, Inauguration — LITS generally supports Communications leadership for these types of events)
- Campus-wide, Five-Colleges-sponsored and intercollegiate student academic events (e.g., LEAP, Senior Symposium, Glascock)
- Academic events — department, Centers, and faculty-sponsored (e.g., guest lecturers, recitals, concerts, symposia)
- Course-related video needs
- Other priority campus events if time and resources allow
For videography needs that we are unable to meet, academic event organizers may contract with local videography vendors.
To request services, please fill out the videography request form.